MB01
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

goodbye

+3
jul07
Densmore
gunnerrule
7 posters

Go down

goodbye Empty goodbye

Post by gunnerrule Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:40 pm

hello all my friends, i deeply regret this but i have to say that i am leaving this tribe, i would like to stay close friends with everyone just this tribe is slowly crumberling from the inside at we one point nothing could stop us but now with the lose of serveral players and not so much communication i few this is a sinking ship sorry

but thankyou
gunnerrule
gunnerrule
Members

Back to top Go down

goodbye Empty Re: goodbye

Post by Densmore Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:38 am

DOn't worry, i feel the same way, only aobut 10 of 150 of us were actually talking.
Densmore
Densmore
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jul07 Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:23 am

Yeah you got that right....i guess only 5 people right now.....
jul07
jul07
Members

http://mjulie.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Reskonja Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:38 pm

yea that was really fast running from sinking ship. nj mate...

Reskonja
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Densmore Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:51 pm

what's nj??
Densmore
Densmore
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Reskonja Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:58 pm

Densmore wrote:what's nj??

nice job

Reskonja
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jul07 Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:19 am

Hehehehe nj>nice job i get it now.....how you doing mates?we have to be more firm i guess...not to much upset...i guess we will be fine...hopefully.....mate gunnerule left us already...he left us when the time we really must get together.................Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~sigh....
jul07
jul07
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by gunnerrule Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:19 am

hi this is gunnerrule dont know if i will come under a guest or not just i feel we need alot of active members if this tribe is to survive i would stay if you guys got a good core active group and arrnage it around these people but i am niot sure you will be able to do this in time because of large wars already brekaing out n happening ......

i dont know if you would take me back anyway probably not seen as i left ship as soon as thinks looked grim
gunnerrule
gunnerrule
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Densmore Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:41 am

i think we should put all the active people in one tribe instead of having active people in different tribes. can someone form a new tribe with active people and then we can take the inactives' villages as we will know the tribe they are in.
Densmore
Densmore
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by firebreth88 Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:32 pm

That's what i was gonna propose. Get all actives into one active tribe, and take out the rest.
firebreth88
firebreth88
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jul07 Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:40 pm

"There are still so many active players in the game i believed but here in our forum they doesn't even bother to visit or post of anything or answer to what we are talking about......anyways lets wait and see what mate spartan forces been said...we gonna know the answer or decision after few days.....Neutral Neutral Neutral
jul07
jul07
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by rockbottomxmen Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:48 pm

Guys slow down a minute....Just because people are not active on the forums does not mean they are not active in the game. The best way to see how active people are is to look at twstats or twinspect. I personally like to look at twinspect because it breaks doown a person activity much more.

Also at this time the first thing we need to do is get leaders in place as quickly as possible. And if noone else will step up then I will lead this family myself.

My advice right now is to put leaders in place and secure our alliances and naps. without those two things in place the family will die and die soon. So lets work on those two things before w go make matters worse.

Also I must say this to everyone who reads this. But first I will apologize in advance because I know some people will get offended.

But if you do not have a positive suggestion for the solution then please keep your opinion to yourself. At this point where we are as a tribal family we only need the positive feedback. If your not a part of the solution then your only adding to the problem. So please lets work together to help whoever steps up and lead this family back to greatness.

One last thing. Powers to be loses leaders all the time and yet they remain powers to be. I see no reason why this situation cannot turn out the same way

Best Regards
Rockbototmxmen
rockbottomxmen
rockbottomxmen
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by rockbottomxmen Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:59 pm

http://moimosk.ru/twinspect.php?srv_lang=English&name=rockbottomxmen&srv_world=4&ally=on

This is for our tribe MB01-a

Last edited by rockbottomxmen on Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
rockbottomxmen
rockbottomxmen
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by rockbottomxmen Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:59 pm

The link above shows the tribe activity for the last 7 days for our tribe. the one below shoes activity for MB01

http://moimosk.ru/twinspect.php?name=shota&ally=on&srv_lang=English&srv_world=4

And the last link shows the activity for MB01-Z

http://moimosk.ru/twinspect.php?name=firebreth88&ally=on&srv_lang=English&srv_world=4

As you can see MBO1 and MBO1-z has the most members that are inactive. From this info it is my suggestion that we do what most of you want. And thats reorganize the tribe. The question now has to be can we fit all active members into one tribe? From what I can see we can get about 65 to 70 active members from these stats. If I am correct in the number of people in a tribe is 82 then yes we can. By doing that we form a large tribe that will be close to 80 million in pts if not more. This will allow us to keep a lot of the allies that we currently have. And it fills our tribe with active members in the game.

Now the issue with the forum. I would suggest that we use ingame forum only once this is done. Then we redo another external forum for the new tribe. I would also suggest a new name as well. By doing these things and doing them quickly it will show our allies that we are indeed in control of our tribe and we know what we are doing. The will then have the confidence that we are still a good ally to have. I can do the new external forum and with a chat box.
rockbottomxmen
rockbottomxmen
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by firebreth88 Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:19 am

Just one comment. Most the MB01 council quitting are the top players of MB01... The active ones are less points like 2mil or under... so this tribe will not end up as like a 80 mil tribe, more like a 40-50 mil. But that is better than how we are now. As if most of MB01 will be gone and we'll be left with just two 30 mil tribe... So joining the actives is a very important step in this process.
firebreth88
firebreth88
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by firebreth88 Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:24 am

And another comment about that site. This would be a guide, not really what you should base it on. Because some active people may not be nobling a 10k village every week. Like me, i'm taking small villages in a relatively remote area which doesn't raise my points very much.
firebreth88
firebreth88
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by rockbottomxmen Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:17 am

Let me explain something to you....Read between the lines. If you look at the last seven days and there are zero's then that person is not doing anything. They are not even building their current villages. However if you look at a member for the last 7 days and everyday the points are growing, what does that tell you. So you do not look at the total points you just look ate the fact that there are points everyday.
rockbottomxmen
rockbottomxmen
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by rockbottomxmen Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:28 am

Also firebreth88 if you click on the link with your name and then look at your name and then look at the player thats 2 slots above you. You will see that plainly your active and he/she isn't from the number of points
rockbottomxmen
rockbottomxmen
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by inthemoney Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:50 am

im as active as i can be.....i drive long haul and im gone btw 5 to 8 days at a time......i drive from indiana to california and back to ohio.....sometimes beyondb forgets to check the forum for me ...but runs thru my vills tho

inthemoney
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down